Mop's

Bied hier je eigen Mopar auto's en/of onderdelen aan.
In dit forum is het niet mogelijk te reageren op de berichten.
Voor vragen contacteer de aanbieder per PM of Email.
PedalTTmetal
Adverteerder

Mop's

Post by PedalTTmetal »

71'er demon 318 black -black /red stripe harde body!
70ér RR 383 4 BBL groen/black dikke ride ! strak & fast !
72'er demon 340/727/8 3/4 zwart/zwart-zilver stripes, nwe paint! & stripes

INRUIL MOPARS & MUSCLES BESPREEKBAAR....

Voor info PM svp. Binnenkort volgt de nieuwe weblink...
European headquarter B1 aluminum heads
& Koffels place hipo engines.
Revisie & bouw van V8 engines
Restauratie en spuiterij
Alles voor uw Muscle Mopar....

Click the banner for more info:

Cabman

Re: Mop's

Post by Cabman »

Hee Fred, heb je ook foto's?? Je website werkt nog niet zeker? :P
Niets is zo eerlijk verdeeld als verstand, iedereen denkt er genoeg van te hebben!!

1969 Dodge Charger 605 HEMI!!!!!

This is real fun!! ---> http://www.mopower.nl
challenger72

Post by challenger72 »

en de vraagprijzen?
KingOfFools

Post by KingOfFools »

Foto's zouden leuk zijn.
Vraagprijzen zijn voor echt geinteresseerden.... :hammer: :D
I take when you're young and leave you when you're old!
challenger72

Post by challenger72 »

:smack: hoe weet jij nou of iemand wel of niet geinteresseerd is,in 1 van die wagens?
KingOfFools

Post by KingOfFools »

euh, omdat iemand rechtstreeks bij de verkoper informeert naar de wagen??? :letop:

Ben ook altijd wel benieuwd naar prijzen als iemand een auto aanbied. Maar vaak levert het noemen van een vraagprijs een discussie over die vraagprijs op. ;)
Niets menselijks is mijn vreemd, doch kan mij voorstellen dat Fred vraagprijzen alleen vertelt nav een persoonlijke navraag.
I take when you're young and leave you when you're old!
alain

Post by alain »

Vindt dat geheimzinnige gedoe over vraagprijzen altijd best wel vaag. :?
Mensen kunnen juist geinteresseerd raken omdat ze de vraagprijs wel mee vinden vallen, terwijl ze dat anders misschien niet eens hadden gevraagd omdat ze denken "hij zal toch wel erg duur zijn, vandaar dat de prijs niet genoemd wordt."

Discussies over iemand z'n vraagprijs moeten er mijnsinziens niet eens zijn. Het is gewoon het bedrag wat hij er voor wilt vangen, en niet anders. Klaar.

Maar goed, topic genoeg vervuild hiermee. Fred, succes met de verkoop.
Later,
~Alain~

A wise man once said: "There's no replacement for cubic inches"........then they went on and invented Forced Induction
"You'll run outta tire, before you run outta horsepower"
challenger72

Post by challenger72 »

precies
Sjak Brak
Admin

Post by Sjak Brak »

http://www.mopar.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13 :letop:

(Fred, sorry voor de off-topic)
Ask Dr. Brak: sjak.brak@gmail.com / 06 12 765 666

ex-Mopars 1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Coupe, 1973 Imperial LeBaron 2dr hardtop, 1973 Imperial LeBaron 4dr Hardtop, 1971 Plymouth Sport Fury 2 door hardtop
Pedalfred

Post by Pedalfred »

Niet om nou dit "prijzen"verhaal verder aan te wakkeren, maar iemand die de prijs wil weten
vraagt er wel om.

Disussies over prijzen is vaak nutteloos ALS JE DE WAGEN niet kent alsook niet de conditie ervan.. Je kan een prijs pas beoordelen als je MEER over een bepaalde wagen weet...
Ook is smaak, zeldzaamheid en hoegraagwiljeietshebbenenwathebjeervoorover bepalend etc.

Aangezien niemand hier mijn auto's serieus kent of weet wat er aan is gebeurt etc, is de prijs noemen een beetje zinloos. Degene die de moeite neemt te komen of te bellen / mailen kan ik EERST wa vertellen over de auto en dan hoort bij die info ook de prijs..

Maar tis nou ook weer niet zo dat ik principieel op prijzen noemen tegen ben of zo hoor... ;)

Mewebsite zou een dezer dagen weer es online moeten , dan is de enigste moeite om de prijs
te weten te komen ... ff klikken... ;)

Paar pickies dan : ( ps op de RR zit een optie..)
Attachments
63236604_5.jpg
DSC00014.JPG
DSC00040.JPG
Greetssss

Mopar-Muscle power addict...

I just might like working on them even more than driving them, luckaly with mopars thats not a problem....
Thing

Post by Thing »

de RR komt uit Duitsland.. das duidelijk...

sköne wagens Fred.. s6 met de verkoop... tis dat ik nog geen RR sokken heb
'72 Dodge Dart Swinger 318 straatspeeltje
'70 Dart Swinger 360cui 4 speed..............nog lang nie af.............
Pedalfred

Post by Pedalfred »

Nee hoor staat gewoon in Joure :D

nog paar plaatjes van de RR hierbij, op veler verzoek... (maar er zit dus al een optie op..)
Attachments
DSC00030.JPG
DSC00019.JPG
DSC00020.JPG
Greetssss

I just might like working on them even more than driving them, luckaly with mopars thats not a problem....
ARLI

Post by ARLI »

VERKOOP ze niet
ik bedoel wat moet je als je er 1 verkoop en je wordt de volgende dag wakker en je auto is weg als echt mopar liefhebber.
Ik werk met plezier.
ARLI

Post by ARLI »

Be fore-warned - this one is for the hardcore 'Cuda and MOPAR fans, so read on...
What Ed Briggs, the author of this 'Cuda article, settles, for once and for all, is the how and the why the NASH BRIDGES production ended up using 1970 'Cudas made to look like the rarer 1971 'Cuda. It wasn't done to be deceptive, but rather a series of decisions made on availability of 'Cudas. Ed can be contacted at ebodyman@earthlink.net — Gordon
In Mid-April 1995, I received a call late on a Friday nite from a Frank Benito requesting three 1971 Cuda convertibles. He apparently had heard about me since I had a large collection of Cudas and original parts all in Orange County.
I thought it might be some kind of joke at first since he wanted all four speed cars and had to have them in his body and paint shop by eight o'clock the following Monday morning! I knew immediately that he did not know much about these cars since at that time the current registry of 71 Cuda converts indicated only 158 known out of a total production of about 294 cars (all engine sizes). After talking to him awhile and judging from the seriousness in his voice, I decided he was on the level. He then told me that he owned Same Day Body and Paint (on San Fernando Road out by Santa Clarita, north of the San Fernando Valley) and that he had signed a contract with a production company that was shooting a pilot the following weekend in San Francisco. The star of the show was to be Don Johnson. He obviously did not know how difficult it was going to be to get three cars and make them all identical in one week!!
Based on this information, I got on the phone the next morning calling my local contacts to find these cars. I owned one of them and agreed to sell it to them. To my knowledge, there was only three others in southern Calif. that I knew of at the time and I was not able to get ahold of those owners. I told Frank that the only way I could see meeting the deadline was for him to purchase 1970 models which they made alot more of and I would supply all the parts to turn them into looking like 1971 models. Since he was under immense pressure, he agreed and I connected him with an acquaintance of mine in Redondo Beach named Rick. Rick had a 1970 model in premium condition that was a 340/4 speed, blue on blue, white top, power windows, and already had the shaker hood and rubber bumper on it. Frank and Rick got together that Saturday afternoon and Frank bought the car. Rick's car ended up being used as the main car in the shooting of the pilot since it already had many high-performance options installed on it.
Frank on his own located another 1970 model that needed alot of work. I met Frank at the annual Spring Fling Mopar show which was coincidentally being held that Sunday in Van Nuys at Woodley Park. He came up to me and asked where my convertible was that he was going to buy. I told him I did not bring it with me to the show and apparently his right-hand man forgot to tell me to bring it to the show. I was planning on delivering it to him the following day. He panicked because of the short fuse he was on and ended up buying the third car from Alan Foxx. It was also a 1970 but it was only an original 318 low performance Barracuda convert. In summary, all original cars are 1970 models made to look like 1971's.
Anyway, all that week I made trips from my storage to Frank's business supplying all the shaker hoods and assemblies, 71 grilles, mirrors, lower valences and inserts and the much coveted 71 gilled fenders that make that model standout. All cars were mechanically put together by Jeff Bobst of Waverly, Iowa, who became Frank's in-house expert. I was invited to the shooting of the pilot in San Francisco that following Saturday and Sunday (April 27 & 28) but could not attend due to the wedding of my niece. By that following Friday and just in time for shipping to the Bay area, all three cars sat in Frank's shop looking beautiful and identical and Jeff Bobst and I just had big smiles on our faces. Jeff did attend the shooting of the pilot and had the time of his life!
A few interesting facts about the cars. It was Don Johnson who decided to use the 1971 Cuda convert on his show. He was the one who chose to have the cars painted yellow with white interiors. Actually that color is a 1970 color known as "lemon twist". After shooting the pilot they were not sure if it would show up well enough in filming. According to Frank, if they decided to change colors, they were going to have an episode where the Cuda was crashed and Nash would end up with a different one in purple or red. In addition, in the shooting of the pilot, Don Johnson blew up the 340 engine in Rick's car driving one of the stunts. Don apparently does about 95% of the driving. Alan Foxx who I previously mentioned started a company in El Paso, Texas by the name of Ultimate Rides (915)859-5155. Alan now supplies the Cudas for the show and just a few weeks ago told me they were finishing another for the show that has a high-performance 440. It will be way faster than any of the cars that have been on the show.
Ik werk met plezier.
Pedalfred

Post by Pedalfred »

ARLI wrote:VERKOOP ze niet
ik bedoel wat moet je als je er 1 verkoop en je wordt de volgende dag wakker en je auto is weg als echt mopar liefhebber.

Ach , je moet een ander ook wat gunnen... :D ;)
Greetssss

PostMan

Post by PostMan »

Postcars deliver...stoffe dakjes zijn voor tenten, gas is om op te koken en Chargers zijn om mee te springen
1965 Dodge Coronet | 383 4BBL | 4spd | 3.55
Bob Mosher's | Understanders
Pedalfred

Post by Pedalfred »

He sherlock holmes :D ....hoezo speurwerk ? , hij staat hier op je eigen forum toch ook gewoon te koop :lol: ;)

Die prijs is btw de zomee prijs ( geen NL kenteken/ apk + beurt etc..) ;), maar er
is over te praten afh. van wensen koper.
Last edited by Pedalfred on 30 Jun 2007, 11:51, edited 1 time in total.
Greetssss

Mas

Post by Mas »

Waarom bied je die auto in zweden aan in euro's en niet gewoon in Zweedse kronen. Denk dat je dan makkelijker verkoopt aan een Zweed. Die hebben de pest aan de euro!!
Newport '69
Pedalfred

Post by Pedalfred »

Ach.. was gewoon een nieuwe free ad site.. dacht es proberen baattnietdanschaadetniet.

Verder worden die sites kennelijk overal :D gelezen en dan is euro's gewoon makkelijker rekenen Iemand die em wil die rekent het echt wel om, zo niet jammer dan... de wagen staat
lekker droog dus... ;)
Greetssss

Mas

Post by Mas »

Was maar een advies, uit eigen ervaring. Ik woon meer in Zweden dan in Nederland, en om te eten ,koop en verkoop ik spulletjes. Maar als je met kronen adverteert reageren ze sneller als met de euro. Zweden zijn best eigenaardig als het om zulke dingen gaat. Ben blij dat je dak niet lek is en da wagens droogstaan :lol:
Newport '69
Pedalfred

Post by Pedalfred »

Schold ik je uit dan ? :hammer: ....

Advies gezien... alleen niet overgenomen :D ...
Greetssss

marcel1

Post by marcel1 »

is dat niet die roadrunner die ooit van harteveld is geweest?
Cabman

Post by Cabman »

marcel1 wrote:is dat niet die roadrunner die ooit van harteveld is geweest?

Deze bedoel je?? http://www.voodoohemi.nl/
Niets is zo eerlijk verdeeld als verstand, iedereen denkt er genoeg van te hebben!!

1969 Dodge Charger 605 HEMI!!!!!

This is real fun!! ---> http://www.mopower.nl
Pedalfred

Post by Pedalfred »

Nee niet van marck geweest , marck dragraced met een groene 70 RR.
Greetssss